UFOlogist and best selling author Linda Moulton Howe joins us September 19,2016. (rebroadcast)
Linda Moulton Howe is an American investigative journalist and documentary producer-writer-director-editor and reporter. (See http://earthfiles.com)
She is well known for her investigations of breaking news about science, environment and real X-files such as the worldwide phenomenon of animal mutilations, including cattle mutilations.
Her in-depth books and documentaries produced from her investigations include information from law enforcement that indicate that the animal mutilation perpetrators are extraterrestrial.
Howe has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment.
She has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and a Station Peabody award for medical programming.
While she was Director of Special Projects at KMGH-TV, Channel 7, Denver, Colorado from 1978 to 1983, her documentaries included:
- Poison in the Wind and A Sun Kissed Poison which compared smog pollution in Los Angeles and Denver;
- Fire In The Water – about hydrogen as an alternative energy source to fossil fuels
- A Radioactive Water – about uranium contamination of public drinking water in a Denver suburb
- A Strange Harvest (1980)
- Strange Harvests (1993), which explored the animal mutilation mystery.
- A Prairie Dawn, focused on astronaut training in Denver.
- Documentaries in Ethiopia and Mexico for UNICEF about child survival efforts
- Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta about environmental challenges in the television series Earthbeat.
In addition to television, Howe produces, reports and edits the award-winning science, environment and earth mysteries news website, Earthfiles.com.
She also reports monthly science, environment and earth mysteries news for Premiere Radio Networks Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and news updates for Dreamland Radio at Unknowncountry.com.
Check out her website at http://earthfiles.com