Join us Thursday day for a visit by a long time friend of the show, Peter Robbins.
Catch it LIVE 7pm-8pm PST, 10pm-11pm EST, 3am-4am GMT right here on YouTube at our channel page.
Peter Robbins has been involved in UFO studies for twenty-five years -as a researcher, investigator, writer, lecturer, best-selling author, and currently as Executive Assistant to Budd Hopkins’ Intruders Foundation. He also serves as head of the UFO Media Group of Central Park Media Corporation and is Editor-In-Chief of the ground-breaking website UFOcity.com http://www.UFOcity.com.
Peter holds a BFA in Painting and Film History from Manhattan’s School of Visual Arts where he taught painting for fifteen years. He has worked as Theater manager and Assistant Director for New York’s Mirror Repertory Company between 1982 and 1988, and served as assistant to actor, director and coach John Strasberg in his acting master classes.
Robbins has spoken on the subject of UFOs for more than twenty years. He has lectured in more than twenty states, Canada and France, and done dozens of talks in the United kingdom.
Venues have included numerous national and local UFO conferences. His lectures have been sponsored by numerous local chapters of MUFON, BUFORA, and other grass-roots organizations, private groups, schools, universities, libraries, scientific organizations, educational foundations, as well as Cambridge Hospital in Boston (under the sponsorship of Dr. John Mack).
Lecture topics have included (but not been limited to) the suppression of UFO information by the American and British Governments, James V. Forrestal (our first Secretary of Defense) and UFO’s, Dr. Wilhelm Reich and UFOs, The RAF Bentwaters UFO incident (UK), [also known as the Rendlesham Forest incident], the UFO abduction phenomenon and the media and UFOs. Highlights of Robbins’ UFO background include the following: 1977 – Created and produced “The Question of UFO’s,” a six-part series for Manhattan Cable TV.
- 1978 – Research Assistant on “United Nations Secretary General’s [requested] Report (A/33/268/Oct.6, 1978), for the establishment of a UN-UFO Department,” directed to the Special Political Committee of the United Nations. Attended all of the relevant Special Political Committee meetings that November.
- 1979 – Editorial Assistant on [requested] “Blue Memorandum” for Parliament’s House of Lords Debate on UFOs in January 1980.
- 1980-85 – Art Director and investigator for the Scientific Bureau of Investigation, a New York City-based civilian/police UFO research and investigative organization.
- 1992 to the present – Executive Assistant to Budd Hopkins; Intruders Foundation1998 to present – Heads the UFO Media Group of Central Park Media Corporation and is Editor-In-Chief of the website UFOcity.com. 1999 to present “Webwatch” columnist for UFO Magazine.
- 2000 – Writer, planner and9 commentator on “Ultimate UFO!,” the most ambitious UFO-related DVD set currently available anywhere. Robbins has lectured extensively on the subject of UFOs in the United States, the United Kingdom and in Europe. He has also been a guest and a consultant on many TV and radio shows.